- Confirm tags by tapping chips
- After tapping a tag, chips turn into enabled state (blue background, check icon and this animation), a disclaimer appears and publish button is enabled
- A confirmation dialog is shown when no tag has been chosen and users tap publish. Copy:
- Title: You haven’t selected any tags for this image
- Description: Only tags that you choose will be added to images. Tags that are not selected will be marked as rejected. Are you sure that you want to mark all tags as rejected?
- Button labels: Cancel, Publish
- Interaction model known from V1 and V2 lets users swipe through suggestions.
- 5 tags are retrieved from Google Cloud Vision AI. We should experiment with the number of tags in the actual implementation. Real data and various languages will influence the “right amount of tags”. We expect this value to be between 3-6 tags per image.
- Tags that haven’t been selected are marked as rejected when publishing.
- Image cropping
- The concept respects the variety of image formats on Commons.
- The idea is to keep as much of the image as possible, landscape stays landscape – portrait stays portrait.
- Images are not cropped, should be fully visible from the start and are zoomable.