Does anyone still use or maintain Phragile? Or has it been superseded by https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/project/reports/1277/ ?
- https://github.com/wmde/phragile/commits/master does not look too active.
- https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Phragile says it is a draft (and does not say anything about its project status).
- https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/config/edit/sprint.phragile-uri/ defines https://phragile.wmflabs.org/sprints/ but that URL says "Sorry, the page you are looking for could not be found." (and I wonder where that setting is defined and how it is used by which code)
- http://phragile.wmflabs.org/ [non-HTTPS] seems to exist though, and its listed projects seem to be mostly WMDE ones, but rather old ones.
- Phragile has 25 open tasks in Phab at https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/maniphest/query/NFGVDdpysltS/#R