per requests for comments on babel, please create 'test custodians' right for betawv. It's been about two weeks and two local bureaucrats were in favor, though few users were interested. It's same as Wkimedia Incubator. This request does not ask you to install the extension, but simply requests the creation of a usergroup.
New usergroup has the following rights: (same as 'test administrators' on incubator)
- Block a user from sending email (blockemail)
- Block other users from editing (block)
- Delete pages (delete)
- Enable two-factor authentication (oathauth-enable)
- Have one's own edits automatically marked as patrolled (autopatrol)
- Not create redirects from source pages when moving pages (suppressredirect)
- Quickly rollback the edits of the last user who edited a particular page (rollback)
- Undelete a page (undelete)
- View deleted history entries, without their associated text (deletedhistory)
Should be able to be granted/revoked by bureaucrat.
As I remember, the name of 'administrators' on betawv is administrators, not custodians. If possible, change to custodians.
(In each language version of Wikiversity, the administrators are called 'custodians'.)
- Note: betawv is not testwiki, but incubator of Wikiversity and multilingual project.