Before we move on to other stuff, I'd like to get the new edit history and diff experiences wired up for basic usage tracking.
Specific questions we should be able to answer:
- How many users, and how many times per user have they opened the Article History?
- How many users, and how many times per user have they opened the single revision (from history) screen? Can we break that down by language?
- How many users, and how many times per user have they started the Comparison flow (ie. selected Compare from the top bar)?
- How many users, and how many times per user have they completed the Comparison flow (ie. actually opened a "diff" comparison view)?
- What is the split between anonymous and logged in users for these events? (ie. Do only logged in editors use these feautres, or are they used by the full audience?)
- How often do users attempt to thank an editor?
- How often do users successfully thank an editor?
Please see parent epic for context. Most of that epic is complete/shipped, so this would be to track usage of the feature as shipped in v6.5 in late November.