Steps to Reproduce:
- take a tablet (mine is Samsung Galaxy Tab A)
- in chrome open URL => https://m.mediawiki.org/wiki/Template:PD_Help_Page/fr : A french page displays (mine was 'modified 20 days ago by Mainframe98' )
- hit link 'translated version'
- screenshot 1 opens
- select a language in the list 'Traduire en' and observe screenshot 2
- Point 4 : you have both on left and right message columns French messages (.... strange?)
- Point 5: languages at local scale include 'Je fais' between englisg and interlingua
- Point 4 : when translating a sub page (here /fr) the left column should display messages of the root EN page and not a previous version of the translated messages.
- Point 5: Ido is a language name and although it means 'Je fais' in french, it has not to be translated (keep ABBA's hit name!)