serviceops: Please update this task to denote how many of the 106 total systems are to be split between mw, kubenetes, thumbor, & wtp. Once we have that info, 3 additional tasks can be filed for kubernetes, thumbor, and wtp.
This checklist should be duplicated for EVERY SINGLE HOST:
- - receive in system on procurement task T231255
- - rack system with proposed racking plan (see above) & update netbox (include all system info plus location, state of planned):
- - bios/drac/serial setup/testing :
- - mgmt dns entries added for both asset tag and hostname
- - network port setup (description, enable, vlan)
- end on-site specific steps
- - production dns entries added
- - operations/puppet update (install_server at minimum, other files if possible)
- - OS installation
- - puppet accept/initial run (with role:spare)
- - host state in netbox set to staged
- - handoff for service implementation
- - service implementer changes from 'staged' status to 'active' status in netbox'