VideoCutTool aims to trim and crop on fly videos in Wikimedia commons, This tool is to perform trim, crop, rotate and audio disability and hosted in Wikimedia toolforge.
Check the tool here: https://tools.wmflabs.org/video-cut-tool/
Steps to Install
- Clone the repo, For the installation follow this https://github.com/gopavasanth/video-cut-tool#installation
- Fix the bug, and make a PR to the same Repo.
- For More info: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:VideoCutTool
Steps to reproduce
- Give the video URL in the VideoCutTool (say eg: Video) and click on the play button
- Now you can see the Step1: Adjust Video Settings
Currently, All these buttons spacing seem bad, your task is to add a gap between those buttons and make them change their size on minimizing the browser window.