- Windows 10 Pro
- Python 3.8.1
- Pywikibot git cloned from GitHub repo as of December 26, 2019
# -*- coding: utf-8 -*- family = 'jws' mylang = 'pl' password_file = 'user-password.py' usernames['jws']['pl'] = u'RailBot' console_encoding = 'utf-8'
- Use config above for family file called jws_family.py generated automatically for https://jakwytresowacsmoka.fandom.com/ (MW 1.19.24)
- Sign in using python pwb.py login -sysop to bot account with sysop permissions
- Run python pwb.py redirect broken -delete -always
- Bot is reading pages from special page but escaping all of them
- Add sysopnames['jws']['pl'] = u'RailBot' to user-config.py
- python pwb.py login -logout and log in again
- Get warning message about deprecated sysopnames use
- Run redirect.py again as stated in 3rd point
- Everything works fine; bot is deleting broken redirects
I don't know if it's really an issue with software rather than with my configuration but if warning message encourages me to avoid using sysopnames I shouldn't be forced to use it in order to run script at all.