- - receive in system on procurement task T237440
- - rack system in frack
- - bios/drac/serial setup/testing
- - raid6 of all 12 SSDs created
- - mgmt dns entries added for hostname (fqdn is frlog2001.mgmt.frack.eqiad.wmnet)
- - network port setup (description, enable, vlan) - attach two network ports, one to each asw, ports assigned to frack-codfw-fundraising vlan.
- end on-site specific steps - handoff to Fundraising for remainder as they use their own puppet master.
- - production dns entries added (ip 10.195.0.76, fqdn frlog2001.frack.eqiad.wmnet)
- - OS installation
- - interface bond0 configured
- - host state in netbox set to staged
- - clone data from heka/frlog1001
- - firewall policy updates
- - switch logging configuration for codfw cluster
- - reconfigure archive_sync script and exchange ssh keys
- - configure icinga monitoring
- - service implementer changes from 'staged' status to 'active' status in netbox'
DRAC Setup Info
The drac network and login settings are different on frack than production.
Please setup the network with the following details:
The root password for drac is different. Please check the password store, and if you still cannot access it, use the production idrac password and ping @RobH (or @Jgreen) to login and change it to the frack idrac password.