mgmt IP 10.195.0.119
- - receive in system on procurement task T237441
- - rack system in frack
- - bios/drac/serial setup/testing
- - mgmt dns entries added for hostname (fqdn is civi2001.mgmt.frack.codfw.wmnet)
- - network port setup (description, enable, vlan) - attach two network ports, one to each asw, ports assigned to frack-eqiad-fundraising vlan.
- end on-site specific steps - handoff to Fundraising for remainder as they use their own puppet master.
- - production dns entries added - (ip 10.195.0.37 / fqdn civi2001.frack.codfw.wmnet)
- - OS installation [note we want Buster here, and it will probably need some puppet work]
- - interface bond0 configured
- - host state in netbox set to staged
Several things needing fixing:
- postfix configuration is missing fragile/slowroll transports in master.cf
- banner logger mountpoint needs configuring from both sides
- no NAT is configured for this host, which breaks check-endpoints
- puppet is temporarily disabled at systemd pending switching NAT config
- puppet vs buster vs php7.3 package naming issues
- - configure icinga monitoring
- - service implementer changes from 'staged' status to 'active' status in netbox'
- python3-mysql.connector is not available [T246823]
- drush is not available [T240499]
- civicrm testing for php7.3 and other Buster updates [T254940]