According to the specs in T242418: Newcomer tasks: add article counter to footer of start editing dialog - the max number of articles available for editing shown to users should always be 200 (the current limit).
- On cswiki betalabs click on "See suggested edits" to open "Suggested edits to get started" dialog
- Don't make any selection - the counter in the footer will briefly show 200, which then will be changing to 3,398.
- Select all topics - the number changes to 7,329
(click on the animated gif - it shows how 200 changes to 3,398)
- opening the intro dialog again (after Cancel) will display only 3,398
- when a user clicks on Done, the 'Suggested edits' module will display 200