VideoCutTool aims to trim and crop on fly videos in Wikimedia commons, This tool is to perform trim, crop, rotate and audio disability and hosted in Wikimedia toolforge.
Check the tool here: https://tools.wmflabs.org/video-cut-tool/
Steps to Install
- Clone the repo, For the installation follow this https://github.com/gopavasanth/video-cut-tool#installation
- Fix the bug, and make a PR to the same Repo.
- For More info: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:VideoCutTool
Steps to reproduce
- Give the video URL in the VideoCutTool (say eg: Video) and click on the play button
- On selecting the Trim Video button, VideoTrim Settings are displaying below the Step2: Preview my changes which seems not so great to use by the users.
Change VideoTrim Settings position above to the Step2: Preview my changes and make them easier and more user-friendly to trim the videos.
Note: As the video encoding takes lots of time, prefer to select the videos having the lesser size and length fore testing (eg: videos having length around 1min).