|mediawiki/extensions/WikimediaEvents||master||+1 -1||EditAttemptStep: bump schema version|
EditAttemptStep needs to be tweaked a little so it can apply to DiscussionTools being used to edit a page. I think what's needed is:
- init_type gaining a new possible value, reply or maybe talk -- depends on what we want to make count as an "init".
- talk if init will fire when DiscussionTools actually initializes and adds the reply links to the page. (More semantically correct, less useful; every single talk-page view would init a session.)
- reply if init will fire when clicking on a reply link.
- editor_interface will need a new value for discussiontools.
- integration will need a new value for discussiontools (probably?)
- save_failure_type and abort_type will need to be examined to see if they need new possible values or if current ones will fit the new use case
@Mayakp.wiki I've made the very small required change to the schema here: https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Schema:EditAttemptStep&type=revision&diff=19802113&oldid=19486181
Could you verify that I've not forgotten about anything which we agreed to?