VideoCutTool is a tool to trim, crop, rotate on-the-fly videos in Wikimedia Commons. It is hosted in Wikimedia Toolforge and can be found at https://tools.wmflabs.org/video-cut-tool/
- In Step-2 progress bar for the video encodings is not working in the production but working fine in the local system. - T277369: Format and refactor VideoCutTools worker and add progress bar
- Newly generated video uploading to commons is failing and the server is going down server logs: https://pastebin.com/4Ekfj90v
- The progress bar should be placed above "Player" Currently it is placed here: https://ibb.co/nPc9pG3 t
- After clicking on "Upload to commons" button while the process is on progress. The button has to become non-clickable to avoid multiple taps by the user.
- In step-3 at the below the player the response of the new Uploaded video URL states "Your video is uploaded here:...." is returning old file name/title, It should return a new uploaded video title (a new title which is given in the upload section).
- In Step-3, the "Download" button is not working in the production.
- Ask for the licensing information in step-3 while uploading a new video from VideoCutTool.