As a Wiktionary user, I want the team to investigate the "Insert attestation using Wikisource as a corpus" wish, so they can consider the various options and risks of the wish.
- 2020 Community Wishlist Survey: Insert attestation using Wikisource as a corpus
- Phabricator tickets: T139152, T157802
**Note: When undertaking the Spike, it would be helpful to speak with the Search Team.
- Review the 2020 wish & relevant Phabricator tasks (see links above)
- Investigate various options outlined in the All Hands brainstorms doc
- Provide an analysis of potential risks associated with this project from a technical perspective
- Provide an analysis of potential dependencies associated with this project from a technical perspective
- Provide a proposal for implementation
- Provide a rough estimate/sense of difficulty or effort required by this project
- Decided to proceed with the assumption that we're not supporting NoJS
- Determine if solution can be implemented in such a way that it could also pull data from other projects in the future (such as Wikibooks or Wikipedia)