In T244870, we deployed V1.0 of the new replying workflow to the target wikis below.
This task is about deploying V1.0 of the new replying workflow to the target wikis below as an opt-in Beta Feature.
- How should the new replying workflow appear in Beta Features? What should the feature be called? See: T245539
- T244432: Evaluate reliability of #DiscussionTools on target wikis
- T244683: Make target wikis aware of replying deployment strategy
- T244869: Publish Replying deployment plan on MediaWiki
- T243467: Changes to EditAttemptStep schema for Discussion Tools Replying V1.0
- T240519: Upstream API error handling from VisualEditor to MediaWiki, use it in DiscussionTools
- T243364: Instrument replying workflow (v1.0)
- T242184: Create a change tag for edits made using DiscussionTools
- T245165: Deploy DiscussionTools to target wiki beta clusters where they exist
- All "Open questions" above are resolved
- All "Dependencies" above are resolved
Version 1.0 of the new replying workflow is available to all contributors to the "target wikis" listed above as an opt-in Beta FeatureThis will happen in this task: T245794