Add tooltips with the description for better differentiation of suggested tags in case of identica labels.
Today I saw this suggestion with twice "Elektronik" in German. I was unable to decide which tag could be a good tag.
- Update UI to match new design in comments
- Use the first alias from Wikidata
- Labels and descriptions should follow language fallback chains
- Aliases should only display if there is one in the current language
- The whole description should be shown, and the tag should wrap
- This may change in design QA to determine a character limit for truncation
- This change will need Design QA
COVID-19 Deployment Criteria
- Can you roll back this change without lasting impact?
- A recovery plan is required as this will help identify our capacity for recovering from the failure
- THIS IS A KEY QUESTION, if you can’t answer it, you shouldn’t deploy
- Is specialized knowledge required to support this change in production? If so, are there multiple people with this knowledge?
- Is there a way to increase confidence about the correctness of this change?
- Reviews (Design, Code, etc)
- Testing coverage (unit tests, integration tests)
- Manual testing (e.g. Beta, vagrant, docker)