Hi. Reproducing steps.
- Open a GW with multiple unseen edits.
- Read them in other tabs one by one.
- Click Refresh.
- The watchlist shows .globalWatch-col only.
- Wait a lot of time, say a day.
- Open other GW in other tab.
- Make sure there are a lot of edits there.
- Go to the original tab.
- Click refresh.
- The watchlist shows .globalWatch-col only, while expecting the new edits.
- It includes all the wikis in the settings, not just those that have no edits at this moment.
- The console outputs that the feed is legal, all the edits are there, they are just not shown.
- The Inspector shows there are no hidden elements over there.
- Click refresh again.
- Get the same result.
- Click F5.
- Get the expected result this time.
Looks like it's not happening every time, but at least once a day I can see that.