User story: N/A
We have this:
There are some strange characters appearing before qualifier values on file pages. Sample file: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:M%C3%BCnster,_LVM,_B%C3%BCrogeb%C3%A4ude_--_2013_--_5149-51.jpg
We want this:
No character weirdness, please 😄
Screenshots (if possible):
- Qualifier values have no strange characters appearing in their display
During development, please test the following:
- Test this feature while logged in AND logged out
- Test this feature on at least one mobile browser
- Test that this feature works on the file page AND the Add Data step on UploadWizard (if applicable, some features only exist on one or the other)
COVID-19 Deployment Criteria
- Can you roll back this change without lasting impact?
- A recovery plan is required as this will help identify our capacity for recovering from the failure
- THIS IS A KEY QUESTION, if you can’t answer it, you shouldn’t deploy
- Is specialized knowledge required to support this change in production? If so, are there multiple people with this knowledge?
- Is there a way to increase confidence about the correctness of this change?
- Reviews (Design, Code, etc)
- Testing coverage (unit tests, integration tests)
- Manual testing (e.g. Beta, vagrant, docker)