There are some things we should be curious about, but the work can wait until later:
- How many chunks are in the conflict? (To help us understand the complexity of the conflict.)
- How many diff spans are in the "other" chunks, total? How many in "my" chunks? (Also to understand complexity.)
- How many chunks include no diff spans? (To understand the redundancy of our interface.)
- How much time elapsed between entering the conflict workflow and successful save? (To understand editor workload.)
- Does the user have JS running?
- Ability to deduplicate the conflicts using (wiki, baseRevisionId, and wpStarttime)