Something strange is happening on BetaCommons when statements are added by anonymous users. The value shows up initially, but after a page reload it is no longer visible. However, logged-in users can see the data correctly.
Steps to Reproduce:
- go to a file (on betacommons) as a logged-out user and add a statement
- reload the page. You should see it but you don't
- now log in. The value is there.
- Log out and it's gone again
- Newly added statement does not display after a hard refresh of the page
- Value should be visible after a hard refresh to both logged in and anon users
(This file contains a statement of "Depicts: Dog" that was added by an anon user. Logged in users can see it, logged-out users cannot).
Note that purging the page cache manually does not seem to fix this problem.