|01) Default state (collapsed)||02) References expanded||03) Tapping on reference  within reference list||04) Tapping on reference  within article|
- 01) Sections should be collapsed by default
- Reference numbers over 999 are truncated. See example [..23]
- Tapping a reference from the list leads to the view in 03)
- Highlighting of references works like the current “Find in page” functionality on Android
- Tapping the reference link in the app bar leads users back to where they came from (the reference list)
- Reference details functionality stays the same with a slight style change (brackets for numbers list).