As a Google OCR user, I want the repository moved to Gerrit, so that the code is handled in a more standardized way.
Background: The https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/source/tool-wikisource-ocr/ repository should be moved to Gerrit. It dates from when we thought things were going to move to Phabricator, but that's not happening now, and it'll be easier to work on in Gerrit. Should we also rename it to wikisource-ocr, in preparation for including other OCR backends other than the Cloud Vision API?
- Move ws-google-ocr repository to Gerrit
- Create new group in gerrit
- Create new repo in gerrit
- Temporarily add "forge committer identity" and "push" rights for whatever group for the person that does the initial push
- Push up all branches to gerrit with their full history
- Remove temporary rights
- Rename old Phabricator repo
- Switch old Phabricator repo to be a mirror of the new Gerrit repo