@DStrine please let me know if I'm creating this in the correct place.
We discussed a possible fix to getting silverpop data into frdb1003 during our tech / analytics sync this afternoon. Since the silverpop tables are, I believe, created using a python script enhancing the wmf_donor table, it might be possible to implement the same script on frdb1003. Placing note here to investigate.
To Do (add things here as we figure them out)
- configure FR deployment for 'tools' project to fran1001
- add python3-pymysql to fran1001
- examine how silverpop updater works now, and what components/data are used to refresh the tables used for analytics
- depending on how it works now, consider moving or duplicating some tables to the civi/drupal replication cluster
- depending on how it works now, set up scheduled job on fran1001 to refresh tables on frdb1003