Adjust the display of the list of results per entry type. From the parent task, the acceptance criteria is as follows:
For an edit
(diff)(hist) .. Page-edited .. Timestamp .. Username (talk|contribs) .. IP address .. User-agent .. (Edit summary)
- If the record is for an unregistered editor, the Username does not exist and will be skipped. The (talk|contribs) link will then live next to the IP address.
- diff and hist lead to the edit diff and page history for the page edited.
- talk and contribs lead to the user's talk and contributions page.
- All the above links open in new tabs.
For a new page creation
N .. Page name .. Timestamp .. Username (talk|contribs) .. IP .. User-agent .. (Edit summary)
- The N in front of the log entry indicates a new page creation. You can see it in action on recent changes.
For a log entry
(Log) .. Timestamp .. Username (talk|contribs) <action> reset password for user "Testzzz7788" .. IP .. User-agent (Log) .. Timestamp .. Username (talk|contribs) <action> was created .. IP .. User-agent
- The "Log" in front of the log entry will link to the specific log entry on Special:Log. The link opens in a new tab.