- Invert the Donation->AddressChange and Membership->AddressChange relations:
- Add the table AddressChangeAssociation entity with the fields entityType ENUM('Donation', 'Membership') and entityId. Create a new Doctrine Migration file for that. The migration should also convert the existing AddressChange records.
- Remove automatic Address change generation from donation and membership repositories. Instead, modify the FunFunFactory to add a [[ https://www.doctrine-project.org/projects/doctrine-orm/en/2.6/reference/events.html#listening-and-subscribing-to-lifecycle-events | Doctrine event listener for the postPersist event of the Doctrine Entities Donation and Membership ]] that inserts AddressChange and AddressChangeAssociation entity.
- Clean up the address change route E2E tests in FundraisingFrontend
- Adapt the queries in the ExportQueryBuilder classes in the FOC.
- Apply the migrations to the test and production database and update the code accordingly.
|Open||None||T203654 Improve Code and Architecture of Fundraising Frontend|
|Open||None||T203684 Improve code and architecture of Fundraising Operation Center|
|Open||None||T203679 Refactor fundraising database schema|
|Resolved||gabriel-wmde||T232010 Split FundraisingStore|
|Resolved||gabriel-wmde||T247738 Reverse AddressChange relation|
|Resolved||None||T247740 Invert database relationship in FundraisingStore|
|Resolved||None||T247741 Adapt FundraisingFrontend to changed relationships|
|Resolved||None||T247742 Reflect database relationship changes in export|
|Resolved||None||T247743 Deploy database changes to test and production|