- Move the Doctrine entities from FundraisingStore into the respective bounded contexts (Choosing a proper namespace, e.g. DataAccess\DoctrineEntities). Change the entity namespace in the bounded contexts from WMDE/Fundraising\Entities to the Domain-specific namespace, e.g. WMDE\Fundraising\Donation\DataAccess\DoctrineEntities.
- Each bounded context should have a factory class that can
- create an entity manager (for the unit tests of the bounded context)
- Return information about its mapping driver class (e.g. Doctrine\ORM\Mapping\Driver\AnnotationDriver or Doctrine\ORM\Mapping\Driver\XmlDriver) with a getDriverName and have a addPaths method that adds the entity-specific paths to the drivers.
- Add EntityManagerFactory to FundraisingFrontend:
- initialize the Annotation and XML drivers and then call the addPaths method of the bounded contexts to add paths
- Collect events from bounded contexts
- Remove FundraisingStore from the Fundraising Operation Center:
- Change the namespace references, similar to the changes in the previous step.
- Copy EntityManagerFactory from FundraisingFrontend and add Backend-Specific entity paths (Users, Impressions) to the annotation driver.
- Remove the FundraisingStore dependency from all composer.json files
|Open||None||T203654 Improve Code and Architecture of Fundraising Frontend|
|Open||None||T203684 Improve code and architecture of Fundraising Operation Center|
|Open||None||T203679 Refactor fundraising database schema|
|Resolved||gabriel-wmde||T232010 Split FundraisingStore|
|Resolved||gabriel-wmde||T247739 Move FundraisingStore code into bounded contexts|
|Resolved||None||T247744 Move FundraisingStore code into bounded contexts|
|Resolved||gabriel-wmde||T247745 Reintegrate split store into FundraisingFrontend|
|Resolved||None||T247746 Remove FundraisingStore from the Fundraising Operation Center|
|Declined||None||T249338 Add APCu cache to applications|