As @Esanders identified in chat, some of the people using the new Replying feature will be doing so because they previously opted-into the following preference: Automatically activate all new beta features.
This means, they are unlikely to know where to go to learn about the feature they are trying and where to share feedback, should they have any.
This task is about incorporating an affordance within the replying workflow that makes people aware of where and how to share feedback about the feature.
- The feedback link should lead people to the following pages:
- The feedback link text should read: "Share feedback about this feature"
- Clicking the "feedback link" should open a new window in the person's browser, not overtake their existing one
- The feedback link should be visible to people within the Replying workflow, before they publish their comment
- What is described in the "Implementation details" section above has been implemented