We have this:
Updates to the CAT blacklist prevent undesired tags from appearing on files that go through the Machine Vision algorithm after the blacklist was updated, but those changes don't get applied to previously analyzed files
We want this:
Apply the most current blacklist rules to all images
Screenshots (if possible):
- The most recent blacklist update applies to older files with suggested tags
- This functionality is available for non-Commons clients of SuggestedTags as well (like the Android SuggestedEdits feature)
COVID-19 Deployment Criteria
- Can you roll back this change without lasting impact?
- A recovery plan is required as this will help identify our capacity for recovering from the failure
- THIS IS A KEY QUESTION, if you can’t answer it, you shouldn’t deploy
- Is specialized knowledge required to support this change in production? If so, are there multiple people with this knowledge?
- Is there a way to increase confidence about the correctness of this change?
- Reviews (Design, Code, etc)
- Testing coverage (unit tests, integration tests)
- Manual testing (e.g. Beta, vagrant, docker)