- Article (in order one would encounter in article)
- 1. All edit article buttons are read as “Index php link” - should be “Edit article link” or “Edit section link”
- 1. Closed fact box - Reads as “Quick facts, colon [first couple words of box]”… It never announces the down arrow (which opens the box), and never explains it’s tappable. Let’s change this to “Quick facts, tap to open box” or something similar?
- 1. “References” and “external links” are collapsed but don’t say anything about being expandable, and the upside down caret next to them don’t read in VoiceOver. Have VoiceOver read “tap for list” after the names, or something similar.
- 1. The Creative Commons and “view article in browser” links don’t read as links, just as text (even when they’re working - on some branches, bug to fix them is yet to deploy). Update them to read as the standard “view article in browser link”.
|Resolved||JMinor||T249351 6.6 a11y support|
|Open||None||T249330 [EPIC] mobile-html: accessibility improvements|
|Resolved||JMinor||T249355 6.6 a11y - Article views|
|Declined||None||T249358 6.6 a11y - Image handling|
|Open||JMinor||T249359 6.6 a11y - Article reading fluency|
|Declined||MattCleinman||T250097 a11y - Article views - priority 2/3|
With VoiceOver on, tap a few areas:
- Any "edit pencil" icon - should read "Edit section" or "Edit section on protected page"
- “References” and “external links” headers - should now explain they are expandabler.
- At bottom of page, the Creative Commons and “view article in browser” links should read the word "link" after them to ensure it's know they are tappable elements.