The project is over and it's time to share what we've learned. This (currently skeletal) task encompasses the work the work to aggregate the project findings either in this task's description or on wiki.
- The report includes client and server side error counts.
- The report includes the aggregated results of the developer satisfaction survey. This section should identify common themes.
- The report includes recommendations for next steps for adoption of the Vue.js toolchain.
- The report includes recommendations on reusability, developer productivity, internationalization, accessibility, styling and design, testing, instrumentation, performance.
- If any developers new to MediaWiki or focused on third-party use cases are involved, their perspectives are highlighted.
- If any developers from WMDE are involved, their perspectives are highlighted.
- The Web release timeline is updated with relevant highlights.
- The reported is broadly communicated.
- Documentation on doc.wikimedia.org and mediawiki.org is up to date.
- Where should this live? Can it be shared publicly on wiki or a blog post? Would participants feel more comfortable if the audience was limited to an email initially?