As we scale to more wikis, it may be helpful for us to monitor several health indicators for each wiki. Because Growth features have a lot of project-specific dependencies, like mentors and templates, we want to notice when a specific project is having a problem.
This could take the form of a dashboard that could be publicly facing. It could be a wiki page or a spreadsheet or something else.
Here are some of the things we would want to know for each wiki:
- Number of mentors signed up
- Number of mentors who are answering questions at a lower rate or slower pace than some threshold (@Urbanecm has a script that parses talk pages to count responses. Spreadsheet output here).
- Number of tasks available for each task type, for each topic
- Number of suggested edits completed per newcomer
- Revert rate of suggested edits
- Number of mentor questions per newcomer
- Which features are enabled or disabled
- Number of errors, or whether parts of the feature are broken
- The page could expose the current configuration, so we can visually check if it seems wrong