Once the technical approach from T250139 is confirmed, It should be implemented in code.
- Add 2 hooks (naming TBD on gerrit review): "provideThumbnailsForPages" and "provideDescriptionForPages".
- Contract for hooks the following: [ &$pageIds ], where $pageIds is an array of pageId=>null. Provided should amend it setting a value for a certain pageId instead of null.
- provideThumbnailsForPages should provide objects of type ThumbnalInfo (exact type or name of class, or whatever it is TBD)
- provideDescriptionForPages should provide objects of type string
- SearchHandler (or some class in the 'core') should serialize the info provided by hooks in a proper way and augment the proper fields if the results with it.
- Hooks should be introduced
- Tests that verifies that hooks are called in a proper way should be added
- Augmentation logic that merges results with info provided from hooks should be implemented
- Bot integration and Unit Tests that verifies the augmentation logic should be provided