As a Watchlist Expiry user, I want to be able to identify which items are being temporarily watched and find their expiration date in Special:EditWatchlist, so that I can see the status of all items and determine if any modifications must be made to the watch period.
- Indicate remaining days for temporarily watched items
- Display text, directly following the talk/history links in color-base--subtle - #72777d
- Text should read: "XX days left in your watchlist"
- If the watch period for a page is less than "1 day left," display the time remaining as "A few hours left"
- Leave behavior unchanged for pages that are being watched permanently
- Display temporarily watched items at top (i.e., they should be separated from permanently watched items)
- Sort items according to expiration date, with the items that will expire soonest at the top.
- If multiple items have the exact same expiration time in the system, those items should be sorted alphabetically