We have this:
We want this:
Either the statement content is already in place before the load of the tab happens
there's some sort of transitional or loading state that happens until everything is in place
Screenshots (if possible):
- Content within the structured data tab loaded via an anchor link is stable and doesn't move around.
During development, please test the following:
- Test this feature while logged in AND logged out
- Test this feature on at least one mobile browser
COVID-19 Deployment Criteria
- Can you roll back this change without lasting impact?
- A recovery plan is required as this will help identify our capacity for recovering from the failure
- THIS IS A KEY QUESTION, if you can’t answer it, you shouldn’t deploy
- Is specialized knowledge required to support this change in production? If so, are there multiple people with this knowledge?
- Is there a way to increase confidence about the correctness of this change?
- Reviews (Design, Code, etc)
- Testing coverage (unit tests, integration tests)
- Manual testing (e.g. Beta, vagrant, docker)