We are interested in seeing how users interact with filters and more particularly an image size filter to see if that is something that is useful to them. It sounds like the only way to do this currently is based on file size which could be an acceptable proxy for research.
COVID-19 Deployment Criteria
- Can you roll back this change without lasting impact?
- A recovery plan is required as this will help identify our capacity for recovering from the failure
- THIS IS A KEY QUESTION, if you can’t answer it, you shouldn’t deploy
- Is specialized knowledge required to support this change in production? If so, are there multiple people with this knowledge?
- Is there a way to increase confidence about the correctness of this change?
- Reviews (Design, Code, etc)
- Testing coverage (unit tests, integration tests)
- Manual testing (e.g. Beta, vagrant, docker)