On certain pages, wikis use preloaded templates help people start new discussion threads in a particular way. See "Examples..." below.
This task is about understanding the following open questions...
1. How do contributors create the templates that are used to populate the new discussion form?
- 2. How will the New Discussion Tool need to be configured such that it is compatible with how people are currently creating and integrating templates into the existing "Add topic" / "New section" workflow?
Examples: preloaded new discussion templates
- On the Wikipédia:Requête aux administrateurs page, clicking "Formuler une nouvelle requête" button will lead people to this templated form.
- On the Wikipédia:Questions techniques page, clicking "Poser une question technique" will lead people to this templated form. 
- On the Wikipédia:Bot/Requêtes page, clicking the "Pour ajouter une requête sur cette page, cliquez ici" button will lead people to this templated form.
- "Open questions" are answered
- Tickets are filed for any additional work that may need to be done to ensure the new discussion workflow supports preloaded templates
- Creating a new discussion topic on these pages, using the buttons mentioned above, will create the discussion on a subpage.