The goal of this task is to describe the open and close functionality for Wikipedia Preview on mobile as well as the position of the popup on the screen.
Reader on a partner's website
- A reader will tap on a hyperlink on the website they are visiting
- A preview card will appear at the bottom of the phone screen as a bottom sheet
- The card can either have a close button or the user can tap outside the screen to close the card
|Preview before tap||Preview after tap|
- Users can view previews by tapping on links present in an article.
- After tapping preview is in focus and rest of the screen area has an overlay.
- Users can close the previews either by tapping outside or tap on the close button.
- Background freezes when preview is active.