Instead of each service that needs to make a call to wbgetentities making that call, create a service that handles making 1 set of calls and the distributing the results to other fed prop services.
- So the "magic" prefetching via the label / term lookup would already prefetch the details for the needed entities (this behaviour should be researched and documented later)
- The service would always fetch all of the information that we need (labels, descriptions and aliases in all possible languages & existence of the entity)
- calls to wbgetentities would no longer specify a select set of languages, and would not limit the "props" requested so stricly.
- This service would cache responses in the process
- This service would allow retrieval of parts of the result
- for example: getResultPartForId( Q123 )