Desired improvements that people have informed me about or that I want
- Check daylight savings time support. This seems to be shaky
- Also show UTC time
- Localize presentation of time and date
- Improve mobile presentation
- Add main
- Update the npm dependencies
- Set npm dependencies as dev dependencies?
- Make it possible to make a link in iso UTC timestamp format
- Allow simpler sensible deploy, by doing installation on server, instead of copying files from local directory to server (very slow, because not what the login server is meant for)
This has led me consider completely forking this, because.. that's a lot.
Been considering this timezone picker: https://baseweb.design/components/timezone-picker/ because it is one of few that properly seems to support DST