During the development of the new push-notifications infrastructure, the PI engineers would like to have a simple demo client to test the infrastructure before the integration with the main Wikipedia app begins.
- A demo iOS app with very simple functionality that can subscribe to the push service and receive push-notifications.
- How to display the received content, e. g. raw vs pretty format or both?
- The app is able to subscribe to the push-service
- The app can receive push-notifications
- The app is able to display the received content as descriptive as possible