Currently, Linker is tagged with @todo turn this into a legacy interface for HtmlPageLinkRenderer and similar services.
In its current form, it consists of static methods that have to access MediaWikiServices and globals
See https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Special:Code/MediaWiki/85244 for some history of the static structure
* ContentLanguage * LinkRenderer * LinkRendererFactory * NamespaceInfo * PermissionManager * RepoGroup * RevisionStore * SpecialPageFactory * StatsdDataFactory * TitleFormatter * TitleParser * UserOptionsLookup (via User::getDefaultOption, ::getBoolOption, etc.)
* $wgSVGMaxSize * $wgThumbLimits * $wgThumbUpright * $wgResponsiveImages * $wgEnableUploads * $wgUploadMissingFileUrl * $wgUploadNavigationUrl * $wgTitle (which is deprecated) * $wgDisableAnonTalk * $wgLang (which is deprecated) * $wgShowRollbackEditCount * $wgMiserMode
- Uses wfWarn and wfDebug, which can be replaced with a LoggerInstance
- Uses Hooks, which will require a HookContainer to be injected
- Uses wfGetDB, which should be replaced with an ILoadBalancer