Follow up from T136201: oar is using 207G on Tools
- lastmod time on $HOME/service.manifest of 2019-01-15
- No webservice running
- @A930913 is the owner of the tool
- their last activity on Phabricator was the comment on this bug (T136201#2328244) on 2016-05-25
- their last edit on any wiki (according to GUC) was 2016-04-03
- files that would be served by the tool if its webservice was running are timestamped from mid to late 2014.
We could archive the tool's $HOME to /data/scratch and let it rot there until the next time scratch crashes or we could just delete it outright.