- https://deployment.wikimedia.beta.wmflabs.org/wiki/Main_Page?printable=yes&useskinversion=1 to
It would seem that this is because the legacy version hides the whole sidebar, of which the logo is a part. The new version places the logo in the header.mw-header element, which isn't hidden.
This issue impacts:
- printing wiki pages (without ?printable=yes)
- ?printable=yes (to be removed, apparently) and
- Special:ElectronPdf (download as pdf)
Two print stylesheets
- In core/resources/src/mediawiki.skinning/commonPrint.css
- In Vector/resources/skins.vector.styles/common/print.less
Special:ElectronPdf uses the same styles as Ctrl+P
- CTRL+print and check the output looks like the mock
- Check the proton PDF output looks like the mock
Display: flex should suffice here.