This task is about updating the VisualEditorFeatureUse schema in the ways described in "Schema changes" below.
- ADD an event that fires when the "Watch this page" is interacted with; where "interacted with" means someone "checks" it or "un-checks" it. 
- ADD an event that fires whenever people switch text input modes – from and to source and visual– while using the Reply tool. 
- Per T252931#6163891, "There's no event fired at all for switching between modes. It should probably be consistent with whatever fires to VisualEditorFeatureUse for a switch from VE to NWE, though because of the different architecture I imagine we'll have to manually trigger the appropriate activity. event rather than relying on it coming from a Tool."
- FIX the issue that currently exists when switching between input modes.
- Per T252931#6163891, "Switching EditAttemptStep.firstChange fires every single time you switch to source mode if there's any content in the field (but not when you switch to visual mode, regardless."
Sequenced from first (1) to last (4):
- 1. @DLynch: The changes described in "Schema changes" above have been implemented.
- 2. @Mayakp.wiki update Talk pages/Replying/Instrumentation spec with events added as part of this task.
- 3. @Mayakp.wiki update Replying QC Template : Instrumentation QA and data checks
- 4. @Mayakp.wiki update VisualEditorFeatureUse data dictionary with events added as part of this task. Note: This will be done after everything looks good on production.
|1. "Watch this page" checkbox|
- Note: we already be tracking