Hello, there is a bug with link and image buttons of wiki editor in it.wikivoyage. Every time I want to add a link highlighting a word using link button (on top editor), the entire link appear not in the position I want but on top of thread. The same if you add an image using the button of editor. I see this happen only using "syntax highlighting" in source mode.
- Use Google Chrome (other browsers are possible?)
- Go to https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Sebastian_Mayer&action=edit with WikiEditor
- Click Syntax highlighting in editor toolbar to enable syntax highlighting
- Select any word
- Click add link item in editor toolbar
- Click Add collegemento button in dialog
- Line becomes on top, as expected.
The link appears at the top, not instead of the selected fragment.
The link appears instead of the selected fragment.