Currently, the only functionality of our barricade Gerrit plugin is to keep inactive users locked out.
We either need to ugrade the plugin or to the get the needed changes merged upstream.
As "allowing inactive users in" seems mostly like a bug, we're for now trying to get barricade functionality merged upstream (which takes maintenance off of our shoulders).
The corresponding upstream changes are:
- https://gerrit-review.googlesource.com/c/gerrit/+/265980 (Not yet merged, but a different variant from a gerrit maintainer got merged at https://gerrit-review.googlesource.com/c/gerrit/+/267241 It's still to be discussed if that other change is good enough or not)
- https://gerrit-review.googlesource.com/c/gerrit/+/265979 (Merged)
- https://gerrit-review.googlesource.com/c/gerrit/+/265638 (Merged)
- https://gerrit-review.googlesource.com/c/gerrit/+/266501 (Merged)
- https://gerrit-review.googlesource.com/c/gerrit/+/266502 (Merged)