During a quantitative research we want to be able to link logged interactions to the respective participants. This task is not about changing any banners, but laying the groundwork by changing a schema (and deploying its revision ID to the wikis) to support this.
- Interactions with banner form elements (not their values) are logged:
- Selecting an amount
- Selecting the custom amount field
- Selecting a payment interval
- Selecting a payment method
- The schema stores a user ID with the event data
- Change the Schema:WMDEBannerInteractions to accept any string instead of an enum.
- Apply newer revision ID to Extension:WikimediaEvents.
We should document a cheat-sheet about how to push code into the extension's repo.