This task is about determining which issues  we will work on before the Reply tool is available as an opt-out Preference on our partner wikis.
To sequence the usability issues we will need to first answer the following:
- Principles: What should be true by the time the Reply tool is deployed as an opt-out user Preference?
- Considerations: What should we have in mind when deciding what issues to address when?
- Issue categories: How do the usability issues that surfaced during the latest rounds of tests we ran relate to one another? How should they be clustered/considered/thought of?
A draft containing answers to the above can be found in slides 1-8 (limited access for now): https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Hw_n1YIIH16_6yn50FlllFJj0FyMTK48LQok-42FLPY/edit#slide=id.g89d2ffa48d_2_4
- "Principles" and "Considerations" are defined
- These can be found in Slide 10 (limited access for now).
- The issues we will work on and the order in which we will work on them have been defined and represented in Phabricator
- The above is now represented in the following milestone: OWC2020 (Reply Tool Opt Out).
- "Issues" like those listed in "Required after release" an "Needs prioritization" on the OWC2020 Replying 2.0 workboard