How to implement?
- Vuetify framework has RTL support. Wikidocumentaries is not using it. Either implement Vuetify or build group-up.
- Google Material Design specifications https://material.io/design/usability/bidirectionality.html
- Where are locale settings for languages stored? Are they present in the Wikimedia language file? Should we put together our own settings file or use an existing one?
- RTL CSS alternatives for all components
- DOM rtl?
- Research what to use: Vue, Vue I18n, frameworks, custom code...
- Take into account how to handle language fallback snippets in LTR.
Small steps to take
- Create an RTL CSS for components already